We believe school should be a preparation for life and that all students can learn. Each student is an individual with unique personality and potential. To enable students to reach this potential, the staff, students, parents and community must work together to create an environment which is safe both physically and psychologically. All members of the school community shall be treated with respect and dignity.
- 2023-24 Course Handbook (PDF)
- 2023-24 Course Registration Guide for Grade Ten (PDF) (current Grade 9 students)
- 2023-24 Morell High Course Offerings (PDF) (current Grade 10 and 11 students)
- Quick Guide to Using myBlueprint for Course Selection 2020-2021 (PDF)
- Powerpoint Guide to Using MyBlueprint for Course Selection 2020-2021 (PDF)
- My Blueprint
- Student Handbook (PDF)
- 2022-2023 Senior High Program of Studies (PDF)
- Distance Education Handbook (PDF)
- Flexible Learning Opportunities (PDF)
- Scholarships and Bursaries.pdf.
- Community Service Bursary Doubles for Island Students.pdf